- Euphoric moment of inspiration
- Pseudo-manical and self-indulgent perusing of domains
- Careful consideration of theme and design
- The inaugural post - "Hello world!"
- The 2-4 post honeymoon phase
- Waning and changing interests
- Feelings of desperation and apathy from low engagement
- Inevitable abandonment
I retain a lot of faith in the power of effective, well-managed blogs that focus on the needs of the customer and not the needs of the artist. As a resource for buyers—especially when there are numerous postings about all your work and the posts bear the title of the work—nothing beats a blog for the narrative that most buyers want to accompany the piece.